Continue to grow our nurturing environment, in which students are inspired to reach their full potential.
At St Joseph’s College, academic achievement, ideas, intellectual curiosity, collaboration and resilience are of equal importance.
Our Core Values
Aspiration, Respect, Confidence
For the needs of each student's mind, body, heart and spirit to be met, so that each one:
- aspires to, and achieves, their academic and personal best
- experiences an inspiring, progressive all-round education, which prepares them fully for their future
- takes an active and positive role in their College, developing personal leadership skills whilst offering service to local, national and international communities.
- develops faith, self-confidence and self-esteem
- acts with integrity, showing respect for themselves and others
- explores their individuality& creativity and learns to use their initiative
We have distilled our distinctive educational philosophy into the following core beliefs, values and aims that guide everything we do: