Privacy Policy

The standard privacy policy for this website is to allow all cookies. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. If you would like to learn more about what cookies are and how we use them, visit our privacy policy page.


In order to attend St Joseph’s College, all international pupils (non-EU) are required to hold the correct visa and cannot begin their studies in the UK until the school is in receipt of a copy.

A CAS letter (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) is compulsory for all non-EU pupils who do not hold a valid UK visa to study and live in the UK.  St Joseph’s College can issue this upon receipt of your child’s passport and birth certificate. Our Admissions team is on hand to provide guidance and assist you through this process.